Sunday, September 12, 2010

Good morning! This little 3 x 4 inch, framed colored pencil beauty is my little Winston at about 10 weeks old. At the present moment he is wet (toweled off!) and wanting to be as affectionate and cute as he can be!! Nice!.... He starts Puppy Kindergarten this week on Mondays and Wednesdays. I am looking forward to it!
I hope this has been a good week for everybody! I have been pretty busy with a large piece of artwork that is definitely out of my comfort zone--but having a blast with it. It is so fun to be able to work with a whole array of colors vs the more traditional animal colors. I will share it on my website www.bobbiedeuell.com and on my facebook business page when I am done.
This little painting will be for sale in my Etsy shop, as are the others displayed on this blog. Please go and check them out. I have reduced sale prices on everything!!!!! http://www.etsy.com/shop/bdfineart Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment