Saturday, August 14, 2010


I am so excited! This is my third entry! Week #3 of my Q-7 painting blog. I got to work on the sweetest painting of the equally sweetest dog! Her name is Alice and she is a Boxer owned by a good friend of mine, Andi. I love her expressions! I hope you all enjoy her as well.

I hope everyone has had a good week! There has sure been a heat wave here in the south. This is the type of weather that keeps me in the studio. When the winter comes it is hard to stay inside because the weather becomes more enjoyable and Florida comes to life! There are art shows, festivals, horse shows, dog events, you name it! I am ready!!

This painting of Alice is 9 x 14, pastel on suede mattboard. It was one of those paintings that just came together quickly! I LOVE it when that happens!! And she is now SOLD! I really love it when that happens !!n ;)

2 comments:

  1. These all look great, Bobbie! Looking forward to next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alice. I'm glad your painting of her found a good home. Can't wait to see what you produce of Carol's Lady Legends Race "stretch run" photo.

    ReplyDelete