Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome!

I am a busy professional woman. I have known little else than the medical field my entire adult life. Therefore it is only natural that my frame of reference derives vernacular and abbreviations from it. In medical terminology Q or q represents the word every. Thus lies the background of this blog title. I am proposing to create a painting a week, or every 7 days, for the next year. That's 52 paintings/drawings in various media consisting of mostly animals but not limited to that. (I enjoy the occasional landscape and still life and person!)

My desire is to shake up and generate some interest in my art business! I have researched and followed several daily painters. Though I greatly admire their self discipline and perseverance
I know that is too much of a commitment this commitment-phobe can promise to. Plus working full time uses up many brain cells that are becoming more precious as the years go by ;) I did think that surely I could create something every week! And here lies the seedling of my new branch!

All of these will be for sale! My goal is that most will be under $200. Oh yes, I am available for commissioned portraits of all sizes, complexity and prices. Now is the time to think about the Holidays!! ;)

Once again, Welcome!! Hope to see you often! I plan to crosspost on facebook and to open an Etsy and/or Ebay store too. If you see something you like please email me at:
abrightideafarm@yahoo.com

Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment