Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 15--a milestone!



Well, as the saying goes--"Better late than never"! Here is a small, 8 x 8, oil on canvas, work in progress. Trying for a looser style. I have needed a little break from the realistic, finely detailed works I usually create. I have been enjoying working on some oils.
This last week I joined an art co-op. My regular/day job has been so all time consuming I decided this may be a good tactic. This way my work isnt sitting home in my drawers and spare bedrooms and people may actually see it. It is a lovely little place in Belleview called Gallery East. Wish me Luck!! It is a small town near the growing area known as the Villages.
Sorry so short but must get ready for the day job. Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bobbie,

    love this new approach. There is a lot of freedom and flow . very nice. who was the model?

    ReplyDelete