Sunday, October 31, 2010

Week 14



Wow, this has been a challenging week. Wasn't sure I would be able to post a new painting, but I have one---almost completed. This is a very classy gentlemen named Rumplestiltskin, or Rum. I get the opportunity to take care of him when his owner, my friend, goes out of town. He is a handsome, big guy that has taken several riders toward their goals, I am thinking of you too, Jackie!!
Haven't painted in oils in a very long time and was wondering if I could still do it. I am so enjoying this! I would say I have another day or so to finish this.. This is an 8 x 10 on canvas, soon to go to Rumple's owner.
Have a great week everyone! See you next week! And thank you for checking in for your weekly dose of fine art!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice work. Elegant and classy. I lovve the dark background..

    ReplyDelete