Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week #10 Wow!!



I am presenting you with an oldie but a goodie! I call this Cross Country Impressions. This piece is again another salute to the W.E.G. This is a pastel on suede mattboard, 8 x 10.
This last week brought another First Friday ArtWalk in downtown Ocala. I had an excellent location and there were tons of people! I was in front of a lovely Boutique called Aurora. Save for a small 'act of God', where the wind decided to play dominoes with my paintings, it was a very nice night!! I am having less anxiety with these little public displays and hopefully am starting to establish myself as an Ocalan artist! Thank you to my 2 Angels that helped me--Denise and Tammy!!
Sitting here on this Sunday morning, with the doors open and drinking my coffee. We are finally starting to come in to my favorite time of the year!! Cooler air, less humidity! Now is the time that Floridians start going outside!! Festivals and horseshows abound from this time till around May!
I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead and thank you all so much for following my
Q-7 painting Blog! It is an honor to bring it to you each week!!
Remember to tune in next week for you Weekly dose of Fine Art!! It's good for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment